Sebring Thunder VIII – Sept 15-17, 2017
This is an exciting annual car show held each September in Sebring, FL. 2017 will be the eighth year of this popular car show. There have been approximately 150+ cars entered each year. 2016 was a record breaking attendance of registered cars. We are expanding our categories and expect this year is expected to be bigger than ever.
The event includes several unique features:
- Friday – afternoon registration & packet pickup with welcome reception at The Sebring Chamber of Commerce – on the downtown Circle. Look for the building with the blue canopy – 309 Circle Park Dr 33870.
- Friday – night Burn-out – downtown on the Sebring Circle watch the burnout, followed by meet & greet the burnout drivers and LIVE MUSIC -beer & food vendors open. All registered cars are eligible to enter burnout.
- Saturday – car show on the downtown circle, car judging. Noon brings us the SEBRING THUNDER – let everyone hear your engines roar! Live Music – back by popular demand CALIFORNIA TOE JAM BAND on the circle. AWARDS BBQ at the Elk’s Lodge across from the Kenilworth Lodge (formerly scheduled for Kenilworth Lodge) – awards and food./li>
- Sunday – An opportunity that is not often available: Cruise around the world-famous Sebring International Raceway in your car! Line up for the track at Towne Square Shopping Center parking lot across the street from Palm Diner. Then get an escorted drive to Sebring International Raceway, where you will be able to have photo op and laps around the track in your car. Only registered car show cars permitted.
- Food Vendors – contact us to register for a space firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non- Food Vendors – Free space on a limited basis. We welcome vendors with accessories, parts and anything that would be helpful for car enthusiasts! Contact us for details and application. email@example.com
We have a variety of sponsor plans available. Contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org
The show is presented by Sebring Cruise. Sebring Cruise also sponsors a downtown cruise held the 2nd Saturday of every month on the Sebring Circle. 5-8pm. Visit Sebring Cruise for more info about the monthly cruise.